Welcome guests to the ONISM Wiki, dedicated to documenting information regarding YIIK: A Post-Modern RPG, and other media connected to its universe. YIIK is an RPG created by Ackk Studios and published by Ysbryd Games. Alex Eggleston, a recent college graduate, witnesses a woman vanish from an elevator and gathers a group of friends to investigate.
- Brave dungeons littered with puzzles, traps, and bizarre enemies. Yammering skulls, tortoise samurais, living stop signs... etc!
- Stay on your toes with a turn-based combat system anchored on twitchy mini-games.
- Brandish vinyl records, cameras, musical instruments and more unusual weapons. (Relax, weapons don't break.)
- Play through 30 hours of the main campaign and sidequests, rendered in a dreamlike, otherworldly graphic style that harkens back to the PSone era.
- The main story campaign features voice talents like Chris Niosi (Tales of Zestiria, Disgaea 5), Clifford Chapin (Attack on Titan, RWBY) and more.
- YIIK's eclectic electroacoustic soundtrack features contributors like Toby Fox (UNDERTALE), Hiroki Kikuta (Secret of Mana) and Garoad (VA-11 Hall-A).